Practice Questions and Answers (2016)
- Which Harry Potter title has sold the most copies?
— Harry Potter and The Philosopher’s Stone
- If you stepped through a lot of winter coats where would you end up?
- Who is comic character Phineas’ best friend?
- Who was the anthropomorphised bear who always addressed people as Mr & Mrs?
- What was the name of Katniss’s little sister?
- What is the name of the female cat that loves Garfield?
- What is the name of the ranger who trains Will in The Ranger’s Apprentice series?
- What’s the name of the Wimpy Kid’s spoiled little brother?
— Manny (accept Manuel)
- Who was the girl taught by nuns, in a girls’ school, in Paris?
- What’s the predominant colour of Thomas the Tank Engine?
- Where in Greece did the gods reside?
— Mount Olympus
- What was the collective name given to the outlaws who followed Robin Hood?
— Merry Men
- What was the name of Bilbo’s home?
- What new land were Wendy, John and Michael taken to?
- What is an online journal or column called?
- Maui is the trickster god from what culture?
— Maori or Polynesian
- What was the name of the Lone Ranger’s horse?
- Besides Christopher Robin who was Winne the Pooh’s best friend?
- What type of long-bladed weapon was very important to carry whenever Lockwood, Lucy and George visited haunted places in the Lockwood & Co series?
- What animal forms the bulk of the body of a centaur? — Horse
All questions and answers copyright © 2016–2023 Kids' Lit Quiz™