- Ned Nickerson is what famous girl detective’s boyfriend?
- What was the name of the Hippogriff that Harry and Hermione rescued from execution in the Harry Potter series?
- How was the wolf able to slow down Little Red Riding Hood?
- Why was Sage staring at Princess Amarinda when she arrived to dine with Lord Conner in The False Prince?
- Who was the failed wizard from the Unseen University for Wizards in Ankh-Morpork? The fact that he was still alive was due to his long-distance sprinting in a book by Terry Pratchett.
- What name is given to the heavy objects placed at either end of a row of books?
- What type of business is run from the Daily Planet?
- Which girl in the Peanuts strip called Charlie Brown ‘Chuck’?
- What deadly spell was used frequently by Lord Voldemort?
- Who said, “I’ll be famous one day but for now I’m stuck in high school with a bunch of morons.”?
- What deadly creature comes from the Greek word for ‘little king’?
- What are the only four letters of the alphabet not used in any of the seven Harry Potter titles?
- In what nonsense poem do you encounter words like: slithy toves, frumious Bandersnatch and mome raths outgrabe?
- What lion was resurrected in the chronicles of Narnia?
- What name is given to the shaft of a bird’s feather used as a writing instrument?
- Dick Grayson’s parents were killed in a trapeze accident. Who then looked after him like a true father?
- Who was the poor orphan caught up in a Victorian criminal gang?
- What brutish creature was locked in a labyrinth?
- In The Land of Stories:The Wishing Spell Alex and Conner had to find how many wishing spell items?
- The character Grandpa Joe features in which two books written by Roald Dahl?
| Print questions | Print answers | Print questions and answers